Goggles

Posted By on March 24, 2008

“Onion-proof Protective Wear”

goggles.jpg

.: Reason #54 why you should major in chemistry: you can use your safety goggles for other purposes.

Comments

11 Responses to “Goggles”

1. susan says:

I defy you to come up with the other 53.

2. Cody says:

Here’s Reason #21:

lalinoir: Well, we’re thinking of making our own moonshine… and this is kinda where we need your help
    lalinoir: You and your chemistry knowledge

3. Cody says:

Anon, check the title attribute ;)

Also, you could be like me, split the difference between the two, and go biochemistry. Huzzah!

4. Andy N says:

Carrots, corn, tomato, onion, what looks like green peppers, and two dishes containing something near your left arm.

Courgettes? Sliced lemons? I can’t tell, but I really want to know. I also note that there are bananas present, and possibly garlic too, above the chopping board.

Tell me what’s cooking please.

5. Biochem it is then, Cody.
    BTW, 322 just popped into my head as an appropriate number for the link—you probably know this, but in case you don’t here’s a bit of trivia—pBR322 was the first artificial plasmid constructed…well, first one published anyways…I think…OK so anyway it was the one that popped into my head.
    Also, AndyN, I’m not sure what he’s making—possibly a bitchin’ nachos platter— sautee the carrots, onions and grn pprs, mix in some refried beans, some Dave’ Insanity sauce, throw in the tomatoes and corn, salt&pepper to taste, layer on chips and bake a few mins and TA DA!—but anyway, I’m guessing the bananas are not part of it; they’re just off the hook.

6. Kim says:

Good idea!
    Though, I must be more nerd than you. I found some sleek-looking protective glasses at another Univ’s bookstore and thought to buy them. My O.Chem professor was impressed, and thankfully I didn’t have that red outline stuck on my face for the next hour afterwards.

7. CC says:

Ha!your beard matches the cabinets!

8. Scarlett Sanna says:

This may not be the best place to ask this, but, I’d like to see Atlanta dentists and I don’t know who is good and who is not… do you have any info on this Atlanta dental care? They’reIt’s in Atlanta, 20 min from my appartment. I am not able to find reviews on them – Exceptional Smile LLC, 4420 Bankers Cir, Atlanta, GA 30360 – (678) 841-8800

9. jewish family services atlanta

10. Link exchange is nothing else however it is just placing the other
    person’s weblog link on your page at appropriate place and other person will also do same in favor of you.