Multiplicity

Posted By on February 13, 2006

“Me, Myself, My Clone, My Other Clone, My Doppleganger, His Clone, and I”

.: Click here for a larger version, and click here for a version so big you can easily spot all the mistakes.

UPDATE: Here are some responses I’ve received:

Beth: haha amazing!
Beth: it is like having more than one cody

***

Alicia: i love you codya

***

Ian: ….you are such a fucking nerd sometimes

***

Michelle: oh god its hell

***

Christina: oh holy jesus
Christina: it’s hell on earth

***

Susan: yay!

Comments

11 Responses to “Multiplicity”

1. Greg says:

Did you bring me a monkey?

2. Mom says:

I had identical octuplets. It wasn’t easy when you were all in diapers. Thank goodness for all the help Dallas, Celia and Christi gave me. Thanks kids. So which Cody is it that has this blog – or is it a team effort? You guys were always so good at working together.

3. Brad says:

Is the mistake that two people are watching a television that’s turned off? :)

4. Cody says:

No, no, the guy in the middle of the couch is so bored by the other two that he’s in the process of turning the TV on. For an actual mistake, check out the outline of the hand that’s holding the remote.

5. Christina says:

I have decided to make an addition to my reaction: “There are dozens of you, dozens!”
    Basically, if you can’t have a reaction with an Arrested Development quote, you just shouldn’t have one at all.

6. Sweet Diety! I discover this place, and all the sudden you’ve asexually reproduced!
    Don’t take over the world all at once… it’s hard ;)
    We should cross paths sometime.
    ~Jeremy (who’s not such a shit driver anymore)

7. Cody says:

“We should cross paths sometime.”

You’re in luck, Daylight Shadow, because it’s been scientifically proven that I am eight times more likely to cross paths with you than any other person in the world.

8. Gigi says:

Cody, I absolutely adore this! Mind if I make one of my own? Then again, I pwn Xanga whereas you have a separate blog world of your own, so no one should say I copy-catted you. See you Saturday

Gigi!

9. Cody says:

Be my guest.

10. Steve says:

What, none of your clones climb walls? I’m disappointed.

11. Cody says:

That’s in the upcoming post, Steve.