Shoutout

Posted By on October 27, 2005

“My Brother, The Blogger”

.: My brother has a new blog. It’s called Willing Suspension of Disbelief. You should go read it and perhaps leave a comment, but only if you have something interesting to add. If you don’t have anything interesting to add he’ll delete it, because he’s tyrannical like that.

.: Once there, expect to find the following:

~Posts about calls received on the job (he works in a courthouse)
~Posts about freaky ass words from a language only .06% of the world’s population speaks
~Posts about cold sores and the best ways to treat them
~Boobs

.: Have fun, and share the link. And if you don’t feel you’ve gotten your money’s worth, then we’ll gladly offer you a refund with only a 10% restocking fee.

Comments

11 Responses to “Shoutout”

1. Daniel Franke says:

(Off topic, since I can’t find an email link anywhere)

I found your blog last month when I drifted across your “I Am A Terrorist” post. Things could be worse – be glad you’re not one of these guys!

2. Cody says:

That’s . . . absolutely horrible. I won’t even say I can relate to those guys, because I can’t.

In slightly related news, hats off to John McCain for this bitch slap to George Bush.

3. Anonymous says:

Bush needs to be bitch slapped for allowing me to refer to him as “Chimpie McFlightsuit” behind his back.

Where are you, Cody? Off writing love notes to whats-her-face?

4. JillStaci says:

That last comment was not from me *cough*

5. Parsa says:

i like…seriously love christian school…who wouldnt…i wish i could get into some sorta trouble like that in my school..except i dont think it would work out as well as it did for you…keep up the good work, i like it. :-D

6. Kaia says:

“Oh Brother, Where Art Thou?”

7. Cody says:

{Comment deleted for containing excess stupidity – Cody}

8. JillStaci says:

{You could’ve just stapled in an intelligent comment – JillStaci}

9. Cody says:

{And you could just bite my ass – Cody}

10. JillStaci says:

*****
    Cody [balling his hands into fists and waving them about like a hyberbolic terrorist]:And you could just bite my ass
    *****

Your hot words burn me, like an icepick held over the flame of your anger, and plunged into my heart. It stung, ouch. What a cold, sore person you must be to want to cause me such pain. ouch (my pain bears repeating because it’s so painful and it hurts.)

And stop all that gesticulating with your tiny fists of doom, you bastard. It looks retarded.

11. Dallas says:

You’re so cruel Jill; I love it. That post is unanswerable.