On Interstate 30 Part 10 (?)

Posted By on October 23, 2005

“Installment A of Things You Don’t Expect To Hear”

“I think you should go to a strip club.” – Susan

Comments

8 Responses to “On Interstate 30 Part 10 (?)”

1. Erica says:

the only way that could be better is if she added, “and i would love to come with you”

2. Dallas says:

Was this post a coded message for Jill?

3. tubbs says:

I concur.
    But don’t go to one in Washington – what’s the point if you can’t fondle the goods?

self-realization: I should’ve been born a man.

4. Christina says:

I can see it now…Susan handing Cody bills to stick in the girls’ underwear. “Not that one, ugh, she doesn’t deserve any cash. In fact, you should remove some of her money and give it to that one over there.” It would be great.

5. Mom says:

What was the context in which this quote was made? Don’t answer that; I don’t really want to know.

6. JillStaci says:

I don’t know what exactly you’re implying, Dallas, but to paraphrase Joseph Merrick of Elephant Man fame, “I am not a titty dancer!” Not in Texas, anyway.

Seriously, if I ever meet Cody in a non-cyber venue, he may be faced with undeniable proof that my off-screen persona is that of a paunchy 50-year-old grandfather named ‘Hank’ with an insatiable lech for nubile young college men.

The special thing we have together would be ruined then, I think.

7. Dallas says:

As much as I’d like to explicate why exactly the prospect of Jill being a husky quinquagenarian excites me, I thought all of you might enjoy reading a snippet of the conversation that I’m presently overhearing at work instead:

Social Worker (Bob): So, William, why did you not listen to your teacher when she told you go back inside?
    Kid: I see dead people.
    Bob: … do they scare you?

More to come.

8. Christina says:

I like his excuse.

Jill: When you are in the “real world” do people cheer for you as they do in the Starbucks Double Shot commercial? If so, may I be your new best friend so that I may witness this phenomenon?